Junior Registration Executive (Contractor)
Support to product registration to for product launch on time, involving steps below
- Dossier creation and review
- Packaging verification of AW for products;
- Sample preparation and detection;
- Testing preparation;
- Timely follow-up the product registration process;
- Communication with internal & external depts.
- Contribute to regulation compliance projects for the regulation change.
For Competencies required part, add some more:
a) Scientific background as Chemical, Biology, and Pharmacy related.
b) Good written and oral communication skills
c) Good interpersonal skills
d) Proficiency in English
e) Good at Office Software
f) Working experience in registration and knowledge of regulation and registration matters are a plus.